Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

One year ago, God gave me this amazing gift . . .

. . . a sweet, silly, giggly, curious, delicious, totally adorable, - and stinky - baby boy. We named him Coram, and we loved him the moment we saw him. Today is his birthday, and I still can't believe that this amazing little person, who shoves food into his ears and already gives me teenage looks, was once in my body as a little ball of cells. I stand amazed, and thank God with all my heart for the precious gift that Coram is to me. How deep the Father's love is for us indeed!

To celebrate the monkey's birthday, I baked him a Tres Leches cake (my favourite) and let him have at it on the lawn - half naked (teehee!). Even Grandma Mary and Grandpa Winson were here to help celebrate.

Here's a review of Coram's first year in pictures, leading up to his big day and cake-mashing/eating adventure!



One year!
Happy 1st Birthday, Coram! We love you so, so much!

4 comments:

  1. You have the cutest kid EVER to grace this earth! Looks like he enjoyed his cake. Happy Birthday, Coram!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Coram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, Sharon . . . Thanks for the extra heaping of superlatives. ;).

    Rachel, hope you are well! Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Coram!

    My goodness, isn't he adorable?

    ReplyDelete